StopTech Performance Brake System, Centric’s high performance and racing division, is a leading innovator of world class brake components and systems for production-based racing cars and high performance vehicles on the street and track. StopTech was the first to offer balanced brake upgrades for production cars and remains the worldwide leader with over 650 platform offerings to dramatically improve overall braking performance. In 2013, StopTech earned full ISO/TS 16949:2009 Quality Management System certification for the design and manufacture of automotive brake systems and components, allowing the company to supply OEM vehicle assembly plants such as BMW, Audi, Ferrari, Mercedes, Chevrolet, Subaru, and Toyota directly in a Tier 1 relationship.
StopTech Balanced Brake Upgrades® provide that supercar look while delivering superior control and stopping distance equal to or better than stock brake systems. They are the ultimate brake system upgrade to support extended track lapping sessions or aggressive street driving in powerful cars.
StopTech Balanced Brake Upgrades® are fully engineered, bolt-on systems for production cars and trucks and production-based competition vehicles with little or no modification required to the chassis or suspension. The more than 650 available applications include forged, billet or squeeze-forged calipers, street performance pads, caliper mounting brackets, directional patented AeroRotors®, DOT-compliant stainless steel brake lines and all hardware required for a complete installation. StopTech brake systems are engineered, manufactured and tested utilizing the most advanced technology available today. For more information on the production of StopTech Big Brake Kits follow the link below.
StopTech Wheel Fitment Charts are available here.
StopTech® Axle Packs® are pre-matched, direct-fit brake pad and rotor pairings designed to simplify brake service and brake system upgrades for virtually any car or truck on the road. They are the easiest way for drivers to replace their existing rotors and pads with high quality, premium feature, high performance components from the championship-winning team at StopTech.
Available as front axle, rear axle or 4-wheel kits, Axle Packs simplify the upgrade process by providing application-specific, pre-matched systems, that take the guesswork out of mixing and matching individual components. The rotors and pads are carefully matched to provide optimal performance for a variety of specific vehicle and driver needs.
StopTech Axle Packs deliver the high performance and high quality that StopTech and Centric Parts are known for, and are available for most import and domestic vehicle applications, from basic daily driver replacement components to high performance sports car and truck upgrades.
StopTech Axle Packs are available for most driving needs:
- Weekend Canyon Carving
- Track Day Or Autocross Action
- Towing or Hauling
- Daily driver with better braking performance
- Vented or Cross-Drilled Auto Styling
Why choose a StopTech Axle Pack?
- StopTech® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performance.
- Axle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection and installation.
- OEM sized rotors allow retention of existing factory calipers for more affordable upgrades on your Suby, BMW, Audi, VW, Fiat, Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, Toyota, Viper, Corvette, Jaguar, Maserati, Mitsubishi, Lexus, Infiniti, and Nissan Z cars.
- Quality is assured. All components are manufactured to meet or exceed factory specifications.
STAGE 1: SELECT AXLE PACK
Entry Level Axle Brake Package-Most Basic
- Contents: High quality replacement rotors and Centric Premium Street Pads
- Application: For drivers who want a simple solution for quality, direct-fit replacement parts
STAGE 2: PREFFERED AXLE PACK
Preffered Axle Brake Package – Next Level Up
- Contents: Premium Black or High Carbon Alloy Rotors and Posi Quiet Premium Pads
- Application: For drivers who are seeking premium direct-replacement parts that offer low dust, low noise, improved service life and improved braking performance
STAGE 3: SELECT SPORT AXLE PACK
Select Sport Axle Package for those that desire added heat dissipation and style for aggressive driving
- Contents: Drilled & slotted standard replacement rotors and Centric Premium Brake Pads
- Application: For drivers who want a simple solution for drilled and slotted rotors and premium pads
FINAL STAGE BEFORE GOING TO BIG BRAKE KIT: SPORT AXLE PACK
Highest Performance Stock Upgrade before having to level up to Big Brake Kits
- Contents: Drilled and/or slotted high performance StopTech Sport Rotors for better cooling, shorter stops and reduced fade; StopTech Street Performance Pads for aggressive street or track day use; and StopTech High Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines for reduced system compliance and increased durability
- Application: Sports cars and sport sedans that are routinely driven hard on the street, auto-crossed or tracked
StopTech Big Brake Kit
STOPTECH BIG BRAKE KITS
Balanced Brake Upgrades™ for your Street & Track Day Vehicle
StopTech is the leading manufacturer and supplier of high performance brake components and systems. Driven by their passion for racing and high performance vehicles, StopTech engineers and manufactures high performance brake upgrade systems for the racing and performance street markets.
StopTech Big Brake Kits feature:
- Floating, directional AeroRotors® with billet aluminum directional AeroHat™
- Billet aluminum mounting brackets with stainless steel studs
- DOT-compliant stainless steel braided Teflon® brake lines
- High-performance street pads
- Forged or squeeze-forged, high-performance patented calipers
StopTech Big Brake Kits give your vehicle that supercar look and feel and exceed stock performance in two areas. First, larger rotors increase heat capacity and the system’s ability to dissipate heat. Second, stiffer calipers and stainless steel lines reduce system compliance, providing a firmer brake pedal and more precise modulation. All this adds up to significant benefits:
- shorter stopping distances
- better brake modulation
- firmer brake pedal
- less brake fade
StopTech Big Brake Kit advantages:
- Balanced Brake Upgrades™ – provide optimum brake bias for the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel
- Patented AeroRotors® – offer the best airflow available for better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life
- Stiffest aftermarket calipers with patented bridge – for better clamping under hard braking and less pad taper
- Rigorous track testing – to ensure optimum performance and compatibility with all ABS and vehicle dynamic control systems
REASONS FOR A STOPTECH® BIG BRAKE KIT
STOPTECH® BIG BRAKE KITS ARE THE ULTIMATE HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE UPGRADES, GIVING VEHICLES THAT SUPERCAR PERFORMANCE, LOOK AND FEEL.
StopTech® Big Brake Kits exceed stock performance in two key areas: First, larger rotors increase heat capacity, allowing a driver to brake harder stop-after-stop with reduced chance of fade. Second, stiffer calipers and stainless steel lines reduce system compliance, providing consistent pedal feel and confidence-inspiring responsiveness.
The key, however, is to increase heat capacity and reduce compliance without upsetting a vehicle’s stock front-to-rear brake torque ratio. That is why StopTech® developed the Balanced Brake Upgrade® design philosophy, which precisely apportions front and rear braking resources while factoring in vehicle weight transfer under braking.
Every StopTech Balanced Big Brake Kit is engineered to produce that optimal balance using caliper bores and pistons specifically selected and tested for each vehicle application. This is what sets StopTech apart from off-the-shelf solutions.
In contrast, a brake upgrade that adds too much front torque (as many do), will reduce your car’s ability to maximize the traction available from all four tires, robbing you of performance. In addition, a system that uses too many pistons or pistons that are too large will make the brake pedal much more difficult to modulate, limiting a driver’s control of brake input.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Balanced Brake Upgrades®with optimum brake bias offer the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel.
- Patented AeroRotors® offer the best airflow available for better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life.
- StopTech® provides the stiffest fully-forged aftermarket calipers with patented, removable bridges that provide better clamping under hard braking and
- StopTech® Big Brake Kit components are made in the USA in a 70,000 square foot California manufacturing, engineering, and R&D center.
CHOOSING THE CORRECT STOPTECH® BIG BRAKE KIT
STOPTECH® BIG BRAKE KITS OFFER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE FOR THE STREET, TRACK DAYS, AND MOUNTAIN CANYON CARVING.
They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors® for optimized cooling, braided stainless steel brake lines, performance brake pads, mounting brackets and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. StopTech® Big Brake Kits were the first Balanced Brake Upgrades® on the market, offering optimized brake bias to utilize all the traction available from all four tires.
Stoptech Trophy Big Brake Kit
TROPHY BIG BRAKE KITS – FOR ULTIMATE TRACK RACING PERFORMANCE.
For ultimate track racing performance StopTech offers Trophy Race Big Brake Kits for Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Audi, Lexus, Nissan Z and Sklyine GTR, and other high performance cars, with naturally anodized lightweight components designed to survive the rigors of racing. Trophy Kits feature fully forged, lightweight STR calipers, 2-piece AeroRotors®, braided stainless steel brake lines, mounting brackets and hardware. The MAX Float hardware allows for the greatest amount of float between the hat and rotor. These Trophy Race Kits are used on many of the top competitors in the SCCA Pro Pirelli World Challenge Championship as well as in Grand-Am and other race series.
Ultimate street performance is obtained with a StopTech® Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit. The Trophy Sport Big Brake Kits are designed for street driven production vehicles and use the same STR calipers, AeroRotors® and AeroHats® as the Trophy Race Big Brake Kits, but add silicone dust boots to extend service intervals and anti-rattle rotor mounting hardware for quieter street operation. Trophy Sport Kits also include StopTech® Street Performance brake pads for high performance street and occasional track use. They are the ultimate street braking system.
– OUR MISSION –
Sprint Motorsports celebrates the glory of the automobile in all its forms. We take pride in caring for our customers, and are invigorated by the opportunity to provide competent and comprehensive automotive repair services. We strive to be the leading repair, tuning, and race facility in Tracy, CA, while providing you personalized, detailed, and friendly service. Our relationships are built on trust, communication, integrity, and commitment to our purpose; to be the best shop we can be to you, the customer.
To schedule an appointment for auto repair, major or minor services, please contact email@example.com or 209.926.9333. We welcome you to stop by our auto repair shop located at 280 E Larch Rd Ste 109, Tracy CA 95304. If you have any questions about your car’s repair needs, performance, or maintenance, ask our friendly and expert staff for assistance.
Engine Intake Port and Valve Decarbonizing
In simple terms, Valve Decarbonizing or Engine Decarbonization of an engine involves removal of carbon deposits from the engine, using either mechanical (physical) or chemical methods. Your engine gets very...
APR 3.0T ECU Upgrade for the Audi B9 S4, S5, and SQ5
After extensive research and testing, APR has finally cracked the super complicated Audi Bosch MG1 ECU to unlock incredible power. We’re excited to announce that the Software and engine tuning...